Tuesday, May 6, 2014

PS Bella Pouch

How delightful is this little quilted pouch? I finally found the wavy stitch button hiding on my machine and decided to make this. I saw a friend on instagram mention that this pouch fits her instax mini perfectly. And since I've been dying to travel with mine, I need a case! 

The pattern is from Pink Stitches and doesn't call for batting but I quilted each piece (lining and main) with batting so there would be extra padding for the camera. So basically there are two layers between the fabric. It makes the bag sturdy and soft!
I added a large denim pocket to the back of the bag to hold extra film, and only made a small pocket for the inside since I am not planning to keep much inside with the camera. I used a KAM Snap for the closure instead of velcro. I hope you enjoyed my project! Here is a link to a flickr showcasing the other bags made from this pattern!

No comments: